From:
Michael McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 12:36:41 -0700
Hey everyone!

I'm back!!  Some of you might remember me as the individual who helped the
kirkland ferret frolic by helping announcements, others might have seen me
with Edward at last year's ferret olympics.  Well, I have been extremely
busy finishing my teaching certificate and now I'm back!!  As is Amy, the
wonder albino ferret!

For those who are interested, Amy was in a photo shoot and will appear in a
Nordstrom catalog in August.  If you have a Nordstrom card, you will get it
in the mail.  Look for the albino standing on top of two boy's baseball
hats, and on another page, poking her head out of a backpack.

Now on to business:
Yesterday, a neighbor who knew I had a ferret brought over a male who was
lost.  He is about 3 pounds, light sable coloring (simease?), and has a
sweet disposition.  He was found in the north Ballard area, near the
shilshole hill.

If you have any information, you can e-mail me for my address and phone

If no one claims this animal, I will definitely keep it!

Well, ta ta for now,
I welcome all who remember me and wish to contact for e-mail, talking or
walking!

take care,
Michael,
Amy and Eddie (the two fuzzy ones!)