"caride:First caride:Last" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 00:23:01 -0000
I've just spent some time brainstorming over how this seems to happen that
no matter how much you say this is it I'm not getting any more of these
wonderful guys no matter how much you stomp your feet jump up and down
wavying your arms in the air cursing.  More Ferrets apear, The more one
seems to be adamint in convincing themselves this is the last one is
preportunite to how quickly more come into your life.

I have come up with a theroy on how this seems to keep happening.  Well you
know all them Left socks the dryer keeps eating?  Perhaps the socks are
actually morphing somewhere into a cuter more adorable ferret.  Of course
this will take some resurch ( have to look under the couch to make sure the
missing socks havn't been drug under there from the laundry basket during
play time, by our sock bandit) but perhaps This strange phenomina can be
solved.  (or then again it won't, depends on how much time I can fit in
between Carpet Shark play time, to devote to this)

Trish
Dawning Sky Ferrets