From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 21:45:43 -0400
i have always prided myself on being able to have my kids free roam...
whether upstairs or downstairs...with only "special cases" caged for part
of the time...

well...it ended up that i was mostly "neglecting" my upstairs kids...oh..
they got their food and water...but not "mommy interaction"...except when i
was "passing thru" to/from my bedroom...you see, it got to be too difficult
for me to climb up and down the stairs carrying different groups of ferrets
up and down to "switch" them...and i have gotten progressivly more
'anxious' about going up and down the stairs...especially with my beloved
ferrets in my arms...

so...we brought all the cages and parts of cages down to the dining room...
and built a wall of cages...so now all of them are down here where i spend
most of my time...they are not happy about being caged...but they get out
for several hours a day...there being 3 'shifts'...and i feel so much
better about it...we don't have all the "bugs" worked out of the system...
this being new to me...and not totally happy with some of the cages we
have...but we are working it all out...

and the important thing is now they ALL get the attention they deserve...
even when they are in the cages...i can talk and such to them...and they
can see all that is going on...

well...just wanted to share that...have no idea why...LOL

HUGS!!!
kat
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive  http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey, Meeja, Pye, Noodles, Sandi, Hope-HollyHeart,
Eddie, Lucky, Cissy, Uh-Oh, Jack, Sassy-too, Angel, Lefty-LuvBug, and
"Sonny"!...Holding "Li'l Bear" in my Heart...

Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Charlie and Geezer!

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Vote for my site at http://www.ultimatetopsites.com/general/fuzziedad/
Where the best ferret pages are located.