From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 20:17:09 -0800
I just wanted to drop a short note to thank Judith & Company for the
coloring books.  They are great!

After a 12 hr day at work, and knowing that over the next two days I have to
clean up carpets (they need done at least once a month, the carpet in the
hall and living room is beige - I know, great color for a shelter
operator,but the house came with it!  I had no choice!)

Anyway, I opened the package and looked through, and wanted to go find my
water colors, or the pack of Crayola Crayons I put away, the one with the
retired colors, so I could color!

Thank you Judith, Georia, and Ela.  Thank you for all the hard work you do
on behalf of the shelters.  We all really do appreciate you, even though
sometimes we may forget to let you know - I think they call it litter box is
full syndrom, you forget your manners.

And Big, thank you for letting all of us air our "ideas" , gripes, and
problems.  If it weren't for you running this list, I wouldn't have learned
some of the things I have, and I am sure there are those who are owned by
fuzzies that would feel alone because there is no one around to ask
questions of.

May everyone have a happy,healthy,prosperious, and FERRETY New Year.

Here is dookin' at ya!
Jean & The Zoo Crew
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter