From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 00:52:22 -0700
Hello again --

I have been away from the FML for a while, and now, since writing Part 1
(abt biting and Bitter Apple) have been reading posts from the last weeks
of Aug.  I see there has been quite an extended discussion on biting!

Now I can almost feel the flames licking around my ankles ....

So a few more things -- my guy bites for fun, as far as I can tell, and
has done it for as long as I have had him (1.5 yrs).  He certainly does
draw blood.  I've tried a lot of approaches to change him, and most of
them have worked -- but only for a while!

I'd finally given up and just decided that the bites were worth having
him, plus whenever I see him coming up to me, I pick him up and given
special attention to him.  Of course I wonder if I am rewarding him for
thinking of biting!

Still and all the scars are adding up.  And then the business with the MD
and the Dept of Health in this Forsaken Fert-Forbidden spot of the world!