From:
Denise Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 14:00:00 CDT
*First I would like to say my prayers are being sent to all sick fuzzies
today and their Mommies & Daddies that care for them.  All the beautiful
fuzzies that have enter the Rainbow Bridge.

I am sorry to hear that Lynn Siegel had surgery.  She is such a sweet
person and is truly a Ferret Mommie.  I started writing this post and kept
starting over and over of what to say.  So if you see a few boo-boo's well
I was trying...

*Lynn is one of many people I have grown to know through Fml.  And there is
*Randy H. also who has been through so much and still is caring and loving
his little ones at his shelter.  **Sandee, oh yes Sandee You think Sandee
never slept.  Sandee has been there to help all the little fuzzies that are
sick and that have entered the Rainbow Bridge.  *Donna C.  a mommie who has
taken in fuzzies, and now has her own fuzzie farm of 17 plus.  *Linda F.
and the beginning of the 4 Paws Rescue Shelter.  I could write all day with
the family I have been blessed with.  If everyone could be touched by the
love a fuzzie, the world would all so much happier.  I have laughed with
everyone here, worried, cried, prayed and almost tried to dook with a few.
I just want to let everyone know, that I enjoy being part of this one Big
Fuzzie Family.

God Bless to All.
Love, The Ferret Mama's Haven Rescue & Shelter
Ferret Mama Denise Peddington Davis