From:
William Alan Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 1996 11:21:46 -0400
From:    Terrance Cross <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Breeding

>I am looking for information on breeding Ferrets.  It would be appreciated
>if those who are knowledgable in this field please post more references,
>experiences and information regarding Ferret breeding.

What sort of information on breeding?  We breed ferrets but unless
specifically asked we haven't put too much information here as most of the
subscribers are not breeders.  If you are serious about breeding at all you
should consider subscribing to the "Breeder's Digest" quarterly put together
by Vickie McKimmey - I think subscriptions are only $10.  It is also a good
source for information on some of the more reliable breeders if you are
interested in finding a breeder to get a kit from.

Call Vickie McKimmey at (703)777-2112

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://userwww.qnet.com/~killian/zen_home.htm