From:
Stephanie Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 17:45:04 GMT
I have found that I am severly allergic to ferrets.  Does anyone else get
these symptoms??

1. Runny eyes, heartache -> every time I know a ferret crossed to the
   rainbow bridge
     ***
2. Prickly goosebumps -> every time a ferret sticks his nose in my ear or
   on my neck
     ***
3. Sudden sweat, loss of breath -> every time I chase a ferret that has
   escaped the bedroom
     ***
4. No sense of Smell -> people say ferrets stink, I can't smell it
     ***
5. Excitability -> I need to run around and chase ferrets with toys
     ***
6. Loss of Appetite -> I can't change a litterbox and then expect to eat
   any time soon
     ***
7. Chronic Fatigue -> What I feel after chasing the ferrets with toys every
   time I see them.
     ***
8. Loss of Short term Memory -> I know I put my shoes and wallet here,
   where could they be??
     ***
9. Hallucinations -> I see the ferret on the bed, now he's on the floor,
   no wait, he is on the bed!  Now there's two ferrets!
     ***
10. Severe Nausea -> When I think of the day my babies will have to join
    the others at the Rainbow Bridge
     ***
11. Weak in the knees -> when I look at their sweet faces and just need to
    hug them.

Feel free to add your allergy symptoms...so others might benefit.

Stephanie, Chimi & Pepe

PS- as a disclaimer, I am not poking fun or trying to belittle allergy
sufferers...just trying to be lighthearted.