From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 07:18:15 -0700
Well, it is July and for me and my crew that is welcome.  You see it means
breeding season is almost over.  I have two young litters and one more
expected.  I also have part of one ready to go.  But what I am trying to
get said is....When all has finally settled down, when most of those babies
we want to adopt out are gone....then we can rest and play.  This is when I
get to take my jills and hobs out and love and cuddle and play with them.
This is when we visit and talk about the year and think about next year.
This is a time when I can sit down on the floor with about half a dozen of
my jills, some of the youngsters and play.  In many ways this is the best
time of the year.  Don't get me wrong, I love seeing the babies and all,
but when the boys are all charged up and agressive.......and the girls have
got protecting their babies on their minds........sometimes I really miss
playing with them.  When they are in breeding mode ..... they are not pets!

Moonsong Exotics, bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net