From:
Tabatha Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 01:48:02 -0600
I already have my one baby, FuzzyButt.  I have had only one problem with
him...see if you can help.  he is litter trained.  He has free run of the
hall, bedroom, and bathroom (for we live in an apartment).  We have one
litter box in the bedroom and one in the bathroom.  He is perfectly fine
going in the bedroom, but the one in the bathroom he very rarely goes in.
Its not dirty or icky, but he always goes right around it.  He knows how
to go in it, but won't.  Any suggestions?

Also, we aren't sure exactly how old he is, less then a year, somewhere.
But he is huge.  We went to the store this evening to get him a friend, I
thought he was lonely.  We got my new baby Drusilla, she fits in my hand.
She's that small!!  I'm afraid that Fuzzy will hurt her since she is so
small.  Does any one have experience with bringing new babies home?  She
is like the length of his tail.  They have been playing and biting.  But
when he bites I'm afraid he is hurting her, but she goes right back after
him.  But Fuzzy could probably pounce on her and knock her out.  One more
question quick, Fuzzy also makes these little noises.  I'm not sure if it
is hissing, it kind of sounds like someone with asthma.  Any one elses
ferrets done this?

Thanks,
Tabatha Bennett