From:
"Paula M. Webb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 23:37:15 -0400
Hi Everyone,
I went to visit a friend tonight and the people she lives with have a
female sable ferret.  They got her about 2 years ago from a man who had to
give her away.  They never found out how old she was and feed her regular
cat food.

She has rat tail and is shaped like a pear.  Her upper body is very small
and her lower bodys is HUGE.  Her belly feels very hard and I know she is
not well.  She can hardly walk and if she turns to quickly she falls down.
(I know she had adrenal surgery in the summer.) They said they are taking
her to the vet next week and she seems perfectly happy and loves to be
cuddled.

I was just wondering if anyone has ever seen this before and what it could
be.

Thanks,
Paula and the very healthy fuzzbutts four.