From:
Ruby Supe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:36:38 EDT
Sandee,

My beloved Brandon died on Saturday after having surgery to remove some
tumors he had.  His heart gave out on him.  As my heart breaks please
keep an eye out for him and make sure that he meets up with his sister
Felisha who also died recently after the same type of surgery, and his
brothers Bear and his cat brother Kitty Bob.  They all love chicken and
the fert kids love raisin and ferretone, so make sure he has some please.
Let them all know I miss them dearly and they are never far from my
heart!

Ruby