From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jul 1998 23:35:41 EDT
I too am working with the dark ages and have windows 3.1,and aol.Next time
you get an FML digest,give it a number,such as ferret3.txt(you were right
BIG).It only takes a few seconds longer(oh the horror) and you can keep as
many as you have room for in your computer,or as many as you want.I keep 25
at a time.Anything I want to save I usually print.Good thing I don't save
everything,the poor trees.

Yes,I give Benadryl before my little female gets her rabies shot.She has a
localized reaction and loses hair in a tiny circle,after the swelling goes
down.Ice packs when you get home help the swelling too,assuming they will
hold still for it.I look at a trip to the vet ,when you don't know for sure
there's anything wrong, as paying for peace of mind.You might catch
something early,or you might not,but either way you'll feel better.

Wait a minute.Silvers bite harder and more.Please,don't tell my silver that.
He has never bitten a human in his life of 6.5 years.Not even when he was a
tiny thing,and not even when my grandson mistook his tail for a handle.You
can't get much sweeter than this guy.My vet loves him,as he's one of the few
that will give him kisses.He lives up to his name of Valentine.Now I have
learned not to name a ferret demon seed,or crunch,and never name a horse
rocket,unless it's a thoroughbred,or dynamite.Names seem to be self
fulfilling prophecies.Ferrets all have 3 names, like other animals,the one
we give them,their scientific name,and the name they call themselves,
unpronouncable for humans.

Sandy & 3 fuzzinators