Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 18:16:25 -0500
They are even better than I knew, because I hadn't realized that low
intrastate and international rates were included.  Every state is different,
as is every country, but for example, it costs me $0.19/min make a weekday
call to my sister who is one hour from me in PA.  With my new rate, it will
cost me $0.119 day or night.  The international rates are also good.

I must say it's a bit disappointing that so few of you have contacted us
to ask about the phone rates, calling card and internet service.  Isn't
$0.099/minute a tempting long distance rate?  How about a $0.175/minute
calling card?  And the internet service has several flat rate and flexible
plans.

I've been on the new internet server for a couple weeks now, and have had no
problems whatsoever.  Since I already had the latest version of Netscape,
and FreePPP to dial with, I didn't use their software, which at the moment
has earlier versions.  If you like your browser and dialer, I suggest
calling Tech Support to ask them how to configure your TCP/IP without
changing your software.  They are very helpful.

Remember that 2% of your (low!) telephone bill could be going to the ferret
shelters on the FML.  Or 1% of your calling card or internet service bill.
Save money and give at the same time .... what a deal :)