From:
Susie Riddle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 04:51:43 +0000
hi..i remember reading a post a little while back that gave an email
address to send ferrets 2002 symposium pictures to..i finally got mine
downloaded and now i don't remember where to send them...can someone
please send me the address so we can get them up on the web page?...

thanks,
susie riddle and the fur snakes

[Moderator's note: I don't know if there is one central place -- is there
a link you want to include or do you have individual photos?  There are
several sites that have some photos and I'll soon post something which
contains all the links I know of.  Anyone else?

We're also considering selling a CD with all the photos with the proceeds
to benefit SOS.  Any interest?  BIG]