From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 08:41:49 EST
Hi,

There are several ideas that I have tried.  They work for me and my gang.
I took a big cardboard box and cut holes and squares in it.  I filled with
cut and crumpled newspaper to give it the sound that keeps them going.  I
bought a small sandbox and filled it with toy balls with bells and rice.
They play in this constantly.  I got a cloth dog pull toy and rubbed
ferrotone on the end.  They try to figure out how the smell got there.  I
took a long piece of string (strong enough for tugging) slide some balls
with bells in them on the string and will hang to from high or drag it
around.  Sock toss.  Or chase game.  Plastic Easter Egg toss game.  Tossing
eggs against a wall so they can bounce back on the floor.  Or roll them
to them when they are unexpected.  To their suprise it gets them started.
There's the comforter game.  Hide and Seek or Hide the Feet.  Cat toys
that hang in places where they have to pass under.

I'm sorry, I did know of a website, but, I can't remember at the time.
I hope this helps you.

Dooks and Chuckles
Booker and the Gang