From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2014 20:38:11 -0700
Here is the letter from Jessica who needs to rehome her dad's two
ferrets.

[Permission given to repost here. BIG]

On 4/25/2014 9:01 PM, Jessica Lawson wrote:
Carol,

My name is Jessica. My father passed away in Dec. 2013. He had two
ferrets (Boris and Natasha) that he loved more than his children.
That's an exaggeration, but only slight. I have been caring for the
ferrets since Dec but have come to the realization that I can not keep
them long term. I am a working/single mother and I just don't have the
time to dedicate to them that they deserve. I am having a hard time
making the decision to start looking for a new home for them because I
know how much my dad loved them. Its a decision that the ferrets and
myself will benefit from. I want their new home to have the space and
time dedicated to them that my father did.....its the only way I can
be at peace with this decision.

I can keep the ferrets until I find a home for them. I am reaching out
to you for advice/suggestions on how to start the process of finding
a new home and suggestions on screening the new family. I live in
Prescott but am willing to drive anywhere in Az (or the SW US) to
deliver them to the right family. I just want someone who will love
them the way my father did.

Thank You,

Jessica Lawson
(928) 925-7473