From:
kathy hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2010 05:46:17 -0500
re:

>Kat has helped so many in this ferret community for so many, many
>years. I want to help. I am willing to donate a bunch of articles if
>someone can set up a raffle (sorry, I am not a webmaster).
>
>Also, all profits from sales from my website will go directly to Kat
>in regards to this...

i am fine financially for the moment...but i happen to know that Deva
is not...so...

as my first random act of kindness...if anyone decided they want to
help me by doing as deva suggested...i request that all proceeds stay
with deva to help her and hers... she really needs it so much more than
i do...

i am not down and out yet...and at this point...i still expect tommy's
financial help...with or without a lawyer fighting for it...[we expect
to do this civilly...agree between ourselves and then have a lawyer
file it]

BUT...i may need help with something that will need to be taken care of
before January...so i will come begging then...

so for now...please...if you were inclined to take up Deva's generous
offer to help me...i wish the money to stay with deva to help
herself...

thank you, deva, for this most generous offer...it touches my heart...

love,
kat

--
KAT