From:
Ron Griffith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 00:10:26 -0700
Hi,  I am new to ferrets and have a few questions.  I didn't think I would
be posting so soon, but as we all know you just can't sit back and wait with
ferrets.  I also know there is nothing ferret people like to talk about more
than ferrets.

Thanks in advance.

I have two kits about 10 weeks old.  The female likes feretone, the male
could take it or leave it.  The female also likes treats, whatever it is.
Again the male could not care less.

How much feretone should they get?  The dosage on the bottle seems excessive
for their size.  It says 1 and 1/2 tsp.  per kit per day.

The female goes for the sweet stuff when I add the feretone to the food.  Is
there a way to make sure the male gets his share?  I don't want to separate
the kits, or should I worry about this?

And, they seem to be very violent when they play.  The female is a runt and
about 1/2 the size of the male.  Do I need to worry about this?

Ron and Gina for
Molly (Brown) and Dudley (anything but Do-right)
The "Ferrets in-charge"