Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:47:14 -0600
I believe the bone found whole in the ashes is most likely a larger
bone in the ferret body. The reason I say this is because the largest
bones would degrade last in the high furnace heat. The blunt end and
the V shape lead me to believe that it may be a radius or tibia, both
one of a paired bone in the fore-arm or lower leg (respectively).
Given the size, it may very likely be a radius.

I hope this helps.

Pam and the 3...Unit, Bernie & Ralph.