From:
Linda Proulx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 02:28:36 -0400
Hi all.  I have not written the FML in a long while.  Since the kit in
the mall petstore that couldn't eat.  Well the bad news is that Lucky a
beautiful rescue that just was unable to find his forever home.  His belly
started getting a bit larger and larger and just kept on getting that way.
He then started having a bit of labored breathing.  He went to the vet
where it was confirmed that he did in fact have cardiomyopathy.  He had
been to the vet less than a month before and there was no murmur or
anything.  Today he had a murmur, his lungs did not wound good and his
belly was very full of fluid.  I cry as I write this.  I am still in a bit
of shock.  The vet said that he would be around for another six months
hopefully.  We are pulling for longer.  So if you pray please say a little
prayer for him and if not please think of him.  Thank you all.  There is
a picture of him on my website.  It is on the adoptables page but will be
moved to the sponsoring page soon.  The website is below.

Linda and the furry ones
The Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter
www.dook-n-dance.org
110 Harbord Drive