From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 16:25:49 -0600
About NYC.  It has nothing to do with taking care of them, its just that
the apartment buildings have pipes that they can get into and they can
get stuck.  That's what my uncle told me and I pretty much beleive him.
But you have to know I live in Tennessee, not in a crowded place.  You
know what?  Since ferrets are kept in cages, don't stink much and are
quiet, WHY are they illegal there?  I'm sorry I said that.  If you have
one of the demons and live in a apartment, don't let him get hurt or
caught or anything bad happen to him.  OH another thing, I just heard
about ferrets only 6 months ago.  That's wierd.  Don't ask about that.  I
had to say that.  Oh I got off topic, sorry.  Maybe they are illegal in
NYC because.... I don't know.  Do you know?

Another thing I have not gotten out of school yet sorry.  I don't know
the age requirement thing for this but my dad signed me up.  I'm just
going to say that for now.  Plus I've only known about ferrets for 6
months so I probably should of thought before aybe its too crowded.  You
know what?  There is no reason for them to be illegal there.  But the
thing about the kids, thats just sad.  Actually I take care of my ferret
like a baby which I think everyone does.  If you can work on making them
legal there I'd like that even though I live in Tennessee.

PS Please don't be mad at me Sharon.  I'm sorry.  I should NOT beleive
everything he says (my uncle).  That's just what he thought I think.
Aren't they trying to legalize them there now , I heard that somewhere.
I think this should be the best letter I've ever written to anyone.I
hope you like it.  I littered trained him myself. (in a month)  Bye .

[Heather]