From:
Donna Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:32:54 -0500
Dear Sandee,

Friday, November 12, 2004 at 10:09 am my little Jade was helped to the
bridge.  Jade had lymphoma, and not feeling well any more.  She was 7 1/2
years old.  She was a little girl (1 pound and 1 ounce) sable girl with
only half a tail(cordonoma).  Would you please check to see if she made
it there okay?  She would have been met by a fairly large group that is
already there(Scotty, Crystal, Mis Shal, Sinbad, King of Hearts, Stinky,
Baby, Tinkerbelle, Nips, Mr. Ripley, baby Miracle, Noodles, Fern and
Cocoa.

While you are checking on Jade would you please check on her friend Fern
as well.  Fern passed in April and I want to make sure she is okay.  She
would have 13 years old.

Donna