From:
Linda Proulx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 00:29:48 -0400
It is with a heavy heart that I must yet again inform you of a new rainbow
bridge member.  Popcorn had bilateral adrenal surgery yesterday.  Last
night he was doing just fine.  He was eating and drinking and even pretty
alert.  That was at around 9:30 last night.  I called at about 10:00 this
morning and he had gone into a coma.  At about 7:00 check he had started
showing bruising.  He was fine at the 6:00 check and was even alert.  They
said he could even go home today.  I called the vet back to see if there
was anything that they could do kinda like a transfusion or anything at
all.  And then they said that he had just passed away in Dr Dan's arms.
We had just picked him up on Sunday and even though we did not have him
but a few days he knew he was very loved.  Sandee could you watch out for
Popcorn.  He will be there waiting for Idget, Baby, Misty, and recently
gone to the bridge as well Sweet Miracle.  He will be the big white one
that goes berzerk over ferretone.

Linda and the furry ones
The Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter
www.dook-n-dance.org