From:
"Jamison, Paul E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 15:58:58 -0500
I was deeply saddened to hear that Big Bear had to leave us.  I was deeply
inspired by his story; he taught us that when life hands you a lemon, make
lemonade.  Wherever this happy little guy is now, I'll bet he's setting up
a lemonade stand!

Four weeks ago, one of my sweetheart's ferrets (Peggy) walked out the door
and disappeared.  At the time, somebody wrote something to me online that I
think applies to Big Bear: He had taught us all that he could, and now it's
time for him to move on to teach someone else.

Bye-bye, Big Bear.  We'll miss you.

Paul E. Jamison
Office phone: (316)523-1322
Home phone: (316)263-8946