From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2007 18:55:37 -0500
Well, Christmas 2007 is over in Winchester,Ky. It is 6:45 pm and all
is quiet. Not even a mouse nor a ferret is stirring. Dave and I got a
wonderful present this year--besides having the 2 mckids. After 3 weeks
of the 2 boys- Winchester and Remmington- living in playpens next to
each other and not getting along-- they finally made the next step to
being friends. They are now playing together and dooking up a storm!!
What a wonderful sight!!

We also were able to find new cagemates for Quinn-who lost her buddy
late last week. That is a nice sight to see them all wrapped up
together.

Well, time to change out the groups.

We hope you all had a wonderful, and peaceful Christmas.

Dave, Sue, and THE WINCHESTER WEEZILS