From:
sheena staples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 21:44:12 -0800
>From:    Elizabeth Draus <[log in to unmask]>
>Since I live in Washington (near Seattle) I figure I'll go to Ferrets
>NorthWest to adopt, but I don't know anybody who's gotten a ferret from
>them.  Does anybody on the FML ...

I have dealt with Ferrets NorthWest on numerous ocassions and they are very
nice people.  Ed Lipinski (Seattle Chapter) is a nice man, but I really like
the Metours in Maple Falls (Bellingham Chapter).  We brought some kits back
from the Metours a few months ago and they are big, healthy and beautiful
fuzzies.  They are knowledgeable annd friendly and they had a lot of kits
and colours when we were there.  We brought home a chocolate female and a
sorta panda, sorta badger male.

I'd give both a call and see what they have to offer.  They do great work,
and they have fine ferrets.

Sheena
Wherret Ferrets Halfway House and Ferretry
Ferret Association of Greater Vancouver