From:
Tracey Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 06:22:18 -0500
I wanted to thank all who participated and bid on my auctions for
Valerie's Mikey, we raised a good bit toward his bill, in fact I still
have one more rock on order to do for that, been keeping me busy!  And
Valerie is very appreciative, and Mikey is doing great!

Also, Mary Jo, who bought my ferret drawing, has done a wonderful job of
making a print of that and has put it on t-shirts and tote bags, some of
which will be at the ferret symposium next week to benefit SOS!  I got a
tote and t-shirt from her and they look great!  I've never had my own
stuff on anything before, it's really cool, and I love seeing my
Buttercup on a shirt.  Thanks Mary Jo!

Also, I've had so much fun with the ferret paintings that I've been doing
lots of ferrets lately so if anyone's interested in some fun artwork,
keep checking my auctions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3554548433

Thanks again, you are all a great bunch!

Tracey Allyn Greene
http://www.knology.net/~tagscats/