Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:49:43 -0400
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130153345452

Our wonderful shelter friend Rose German, LFFR - Little Feet Ferret
Retreat, has been kind enough to list a wonderful bedding set on ebay
to benefit Oxford Ferret Rescue In Railroad, Pa. So not only do you
get a fantastic bedding set you will be helping the many ferrets in
Claudia's care!!!!

Shelter Director, Claudia Johnson, has been slammed with rescue after
rescue after rescue. Not only have we taken in many ferrets over the
last several months but a number of them have required alot of vet
care. We have had several fund raisers over the last few months but as
fast as we can make the money its gone for vet care. Claudia's pharmacy
bill is $350-400 per month alone!!! She has a minimum of 35 ferrets on
1 or more meds at any given time.

Recently, I picked up a ferret that had been left in a dumpster and I
thought was dead. This little girl, Carlitta, was barely hanging on. We
rushed her to Claudia at Dr Gold's (where she works) and with lots of
care from Claudia she pulled through and is doing great. She only has a
small limp which we think is from having no food or water for several
days in the scorching heat in the dumpster. I also picked up a baby
boy, Buster, who had his ears chewed on by the current ferret and now
has to have his ears removed as there is too much damage to just be
fixed. And to make matters worse Buster's prior owner smacks her
ferrets on the nose when they dont use the litter box (she told me
the pet store told her this and she has been doing it for years!) and
poor Buster is blind in 1 eye as is her other ferret that she refused
to give up! Coincidence? I think not since both ferrets were blind in
the same eye!

So please, if you can, bid on this auction. The ferrets will love you
for it! :-)

Thanks! for all your bids!

Lisa Vible
Oxford Ferret Rescue
AFA Eduction Director

Heres the link to bid:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130153345452

Please check out LFFR's other bedding too!

THANKS ROSE WE LOVE YOU!!!!