From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 1995 02:49:17 -0800
OK guys here goes with a list of all the entries into the F.A.N.G.
sponsored Group of Ferrets Name Contest!  This was great fun and I hope
you will all take just a tiny moment to send in your vote to
[log in to unmask] !  So speak out and be counted guys. They are listed in
the order in which I received them except for the last two because of
their length. If the original name or my own entry places 1st then the
1st runner-up will receive the prize!  Simply e-mail me with the # of the
name representing your vote, ex. #40 or #77 etc.....How long could that
possibly take?  THANKS everyone!

New names for a group of ferrets:

1. A Business of ferrets  (the original name)     17. An Endearment of ferrets

2. A Circus of ferrets                            18. A Bundle of ferrets

3. A Curiosity of ferrets                         19. A Mess of ferrets

4. A Trouble of ferrets                           20. A Pandemonium of ferrets

5. A Family of ferrets                            21. A Pile of ferrets

6. A Google of ferrets                            22. A Busyness of ferrets

7. A Precious of ferrets                          23. A Chaos of ferrets

8. A Funk of ferrets                              24. A Fellowship of ferrets

9. A Sak of ferrets                               25. A Posse of ferrets

10.A Kaboodle of ferrets                          26. A Bedlam of ferrets

11.An Adventure of ferrets                        27. A Giggle of ferrets

12.A Mosh of ferrets                              28. A Dook of ferrets

13.A Frolic of ferrets                            29. A Fascination of ferrets

14.A Herd of ferrets                              30. A Clench of ferrets

15.A Horde of ferrets                             31. A Group of SFS's
(siberian fur snakes)

16.A Frazzle of ferrets                   32. A Chispa of ferrets
(Spanish for little spark)

*          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House        *