From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 16:53:45 EDT
I don't really think that Bill Gruber has a middle initial.  I think that
BIG means exactly what it looks like - it describes the guy.  He has the
BIGgest heart and the BIGgest amount of patience of anyone I've ever met.
He'd have to have to put up with all of us!  I've haven't met him yet, but
he'll always be a BIG man in my book.  Thanks guy.

I enjoyed the letter that extrapolated and what initials can stand for.
Pretty neat.  Imagine how my dyslexic mind sees my signature everytime I
type it: Wap Wap.  You wouldn't believe what my letters look like before I
edit them.  Very starnge stuff!

All right! Mo Bob done got him some! Hey, guy, this Bud's for you!

Many much loves,

Wap Wap - Whoops, there I go again! I shoulda had oughta wrote Paw Paw!

http://members.gnn.com/emssandy/index.htm