Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 13:32:08 -0500
WTF?! LOL. I love that saying. It's so "fitting" to recent discussions
here. I have not read an FML in over a week. I was to anxious to start
from the beginning, but I cheated and read yesterdays first. Like I
said, I was left saying "WTF" not once, but several times. I mean can
you imagine coming into the middle of the strange happenings on the
FML in recent days? I bet you can't, lol. I eventually did catch up,
however.

In any case, excuse the interuption, but I must get onto more important
things. Such as Melanie and Tommy. I met Melanie and Tommy at the
Symposium!!! She is a slightly shy but lovely young lady. I felt so
lucky to have met her Tommy. I was not prepared for him at all. He
was so robust, gorgeous, and carefully cared for. These two were
inseperable! I just wanted to let you all know how special this
relationship is. They truly belong together. Melanie, I pray that
Tommies and your problems all go away.

Saraferret, you have my heart. Thank you for honoring our dear Eppy
the way you did. He and his mom are truly deserving

My prayers are with Lacey. Not one day passes that I don't think
positive thoughts for her and her ferrets.

Hi Bob! ::waving idiotically:: (he likes random things)

Sukie wrote this week,
>Folks, I've got extreme myopia, presbyopia, astigmatism, bilateral
>glaucoma (meds and one round of surgery so far), a tiny macular hole
>in one eye, and a lot of debris from 3 vitreous tears and one complete
>vitreous separation.
Definition for Ed, et al:
Sukie don't see no good. (I'm sorry, I just had to do that. I can't
help but find humor in just about anything. Just my nature.)

Oh and ps, I love Da Granny Girl on the FML! Glad to see ya.

Da Wolfy Creator of Chaos
(Right Linda?)