Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2008 21:42:46 -0800
Well I am bone tired but very happy with myself :) Me and a friend
(Jimi H.) drove over to Dallas today and went to help out Millie with
the 73 Rainbow Ferrets.

HOLY TOLEDO :) what a bunch of amazing babies!! They are truly the
sweetest bunch of babies I have seen.

I just wanted to thank Millie for taking them all in, for allowing me
into her home, and for working her fingers off while trying to stay
well herself.

73 ferrets, Me, Jimi, Laneta and Millie. We got pictures taken of ALL
of them, information sheets type on most (ALL?) of them, meds given to
all of them, Everyone one of them got held and cuddled and snuggled
(Yes it was HORRIBLE to have to help do that....) and the Shelters
ferrets got taken care of as well.

Not too shabby for 4 women, eh?

Thank you again Millie for allowing me to do this. I have enjoyed every
minute of everything you made me do (Get it, DOOOOO) hehe.

See you next weekend! HUGS!!