From:
shanon &/or Mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 1996 13:17:55 -0500
well hello everyone.  It's been awhile because of problems with programing.
I couldn't send Email what a bummer.  This made it very diffficult for me to
read FML since there is so much I like to say so here goes I'll try to make
it short and sweet.

I haven't been able to email for about 4 mos.  Since then we have added to
our family.  Recap Switch Smokey Blaize and Tamara we have now doubled that
and a half in otherwords we now have 10(what an addiction).

New members in training and doing well are in order of appearance Diablo and
Chiquita joined at same time and had the joy of meeting Bill at our ferret
show we had up here in MN (which ours did pretty good).  ok anyways over
memorial weekend we were goingt o take care of my now fiancees brothers
ferrets(3) while he went out of town well the same day they came to stay we
went out and managed to take some trouble-makers(older about mos and very
very very bad biters for a very good price) so over that weekend we had 13
oh what fun that was it was great except getting bit and trying to litter
train 3(new ones) Destiny(we had liked her when we got Diablo and chiquita
ended up with her a month later so hence the name) Prancer and Angel(kind of
a joke she left our hands pretty holey when we got her).  Specifics some
other time.

BTW Bill Diablo our black roan mitt our big boy has doubled in size since
the show not that he'll come close to your 7lber but it's fun watching him
outsize our 1 yr old.

Our original plan was to rehab Prancer and angel and sell them hand and
litter trained unfortunately we've fallen in love(I-I-I-I =D).

ah yes a question someone was mentioning about having ferret treated for
Heartworm and cage cough?  I haven't talked to our vet yet and wanted to
know other opinions etc.

Our ferrets do go out with us pretty often is this a precaution we should
take and what is the youngest age to do it ours range from 1yr-old to 4 mos
on the 4 of July.  if the younger ones don;t need to be treated will they be
ok outside walking on their leashes?

Thanks I don't want to take too much space.

Shanon Mitch Callie(c) Shoffie(c) and the Den of Thieves

FLO eyes only we will update you on training and recent
accomplishments soon oops mom's coming back darn Angel needs more
training on distractments.
     DOOKING Patrol Leader Switch
DOOK ON FOREVER DOOK DOOK DOOK