From:
Leslie Burma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 16:27:28 -0700
Is anyone else allergic to fuzzy kisses?  It is awful.  It looks like I have
bad poison oak all over my face.  I have been fighting this for two months
and don't know what to do.  I have seen the DR and they just gave me
cortisone cream and said I should see a dermatologist.

I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem.  I love Lucy and Ethyl
to death and hate to push them away!

By the way, I don't get *the rash* when they kiss other body areas - arms
and toes.  Any ideas?

-lb