Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2011 15:31:45 -0800
I know alot of us tried to get good deals on Black Friday. Some of us
stood in line earrrrrrly in the morning to get them. (not me! I like to
sleep in with my schedule....) But there are still some great deals out
there, just not highly publicized.

Try this link, it's for a ferret shelter fundraiser, and all our
dollars spent here REALLY help the fuzz butts!!
http://ferretvilla.blogspot.com/

Tom and Cindy Scheidt have been helping ferrets for years, and after
their recent H1N1 outbreak and Tom's medical issues, they're needing
our help. They've donated to almost every fundraiser I've run across
over the past few years, and VERY generously, I might add. So let's
return that generosity!! So please, bid, bid, bid. And don't forget,
I enjoy sniping, so I may outbid you toward the end. Check back as
late as December 11th at midnight...that's when this auction ends.

Happy bidding and Good Luck!!
~Angela and her Zoo in CT