Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 08:40:54 -0400
Please join us at MaFF's 2007 fundraiser, Ferrets of the Caribbean,
where Captain Rudy (MaFF's 2007 Mascot) will be overseeing his band of
ferreteers. We will be meeting at Captain Rudy's "island", AmVets Post
79, Natick, MA, for a day of treasure hunts, delicious grub, bounty
galore, raffle and auctions, and games of skill and chance for the
ferrets. Wares seized from English ships will be available for sale.
Captain Rudy's Treasure Hunt will send some humans home with great
prizes. Our co-MC's this year will be Captain Dann and his lovely First
Mate, Alexandre. Costumes are requested for both humans and ferrets.

This event will be held on September 15th from 11AM to 4PM.
Directions and details can be found at this link -
http://www.maferrets.org/events/pirates.html.

We look forward to seeing many familiar and some new faces at this
event. And, as is tradition, the winner of the Tube Race will become
the 2008 MaFF Mascot and King of next year's Renaissance Fair, so
pack up your little thieves and join us for a day of pirate fun.

Phyllis Spy
President, MaFF