From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 07:44:33 -0700
Squeaker, is the one I rescue, with a broken upper canine, stub tail,
2 areas with out fur.  I put up notices about her being found, no one
called about her.

I was talking to my next door neighbor friend last night, he has a
rottie.  Jim came out with The Wee One aka Tinkerbell the She Devil.  He
asked if we found a ferret way back when.  I told him that I rescue one
and put up notices at the store and around the area she was found.  Art
told me what she looked like, Jim went in to get Squeaker and Art saw
her, that is Marcie.  He got to hold her and she went nuts, started
wagging her stub tail.  The owner of her was visiting him when she
disappeared they hunted for her but didn't call on us to see if we saw or
had her.  Her owner Rick, has passed away, he told Art that he will be
with his Marcie.  Art was going to call Rick's Mother and let her know
that Marcie is alive and well.  It was sad to hear that he passed away
never knowing if she was alive.

Marie and her 7 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets in BC