From:
"Kris Aaron-Benedum (and S. & S.)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 08:41:55 -0500
Bryan Hall wrote:
>She told me that if I do not "Get rid of the bloodthirsty bastards" then she
>would make sure the authorities would get notified and she would push hard
>for the rabies testing.  Any words of beratement would be appreciated... I
>can't blame the woman for her actions.

**I can!!  The woman is an IDIOT!!** No one with a gram of sense would play
that rough with an strange animal, be it a fert or a Rottweiller.  She
probably fancies herself a real pet expert and when justifiably bitten for
inappropriate behavior (hers), she took it personally.

My suggestion: Tell that idiot you've sent the ferts out-of-state to live
with a friend, then keep them indoors and don't let her see them.  She'll
have a difficult (but not *impossible*) time convincing any judge to issue a
search warrant based on her say-so.

As far as getting even (I know I'll get flames for this, so go ahead -- I
just trash 'em anyway), check out "Sweet Revenge--The Wicked Delights of
Getting Even" by Regina Barreca, and "Don't Get Mad, Get Even" by Alan Abel,
at your local library.  And go for it!!  Anybody who wants ferrets killed
because they (the human) did something particularly stupid deserves whatever
you can do to them (drawing the line at outright violence, of course).

-- Rainey & Stormin'
The ferrets:
Shredni: "Hurt my girlfriend and I'll rip yer face off!"
Scooter: "Mess with me, Toots, and yer toast!"
The cats:
Cairbre: "I'll pee on her shoes!"
Angel: "Will you guys calm down?  I already hid her purse in the compost
bucket!"