From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 15:10:29 -0400
How do you afford it?

We A/C to 76'F in the Summer, and for several days there in the high 90s
the poor A/C was working really hard.  Our current ferrets do great in
that temp, but if we had any with heart disease we'd use a 75' setting.
In Winter we heat to 67'F.

BTW, for those who did not get it, I was being downright sardonic
when I wrote:
>Some other breeders happily still breed overtly neural crest variant
>ferrets.

-- Sukie (not a vet, and not speaking for any of the below in my
private posts)
Recommended health resources to help ferrets and the people who love
them:
Ferret Health List
FHL Archives
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
AFIP Ferret Pathology
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html
Miamiferrets
http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc/
International Ferret Congress Critical References
http://www.ferretcongress.org