From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2012 13:54:35 -0400
This story sounds a lot more funny and a lot less scary the way Vicki
tells it. The guy is starting to sound like a harmless pervy wacko
who we can safely ignore. It reminds me of the time a man was calling
energy healers all over the country asking us if we could help release
him from "pig energy" (his words, not mine) that he "picked up when a
pig fell on him." I hope that was all that happened with the poor pig,
anyway. Thanks to Vicky, I now wonder. Pig Man creeped all of us out
individually but we felt better when we realized he was just some
disturbed person with access to the internet. Let us trust that the
ferret movie director is harmless.

Judith