From:
Suzanne Grabowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 21:24:27 -0400
There will be a Great Lakes Ferret Association Annual Picnic and Open
Membership Meeting on Sunday, July 19th from 12:00 to 6:00.  The location is
Elisabeth Park in Trenton, MI (West Jefferson just North of the Grosse Ille
Parkway - Free Bridge).  You can email me directly for more complete
directions if necessary.  Please bring a picnic basket and a dish to pass.
PLEASE NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.

Announcing GLFA's Fall Show--Ferret Renaissance '98.  October 24th, 1998 to
be held at the NEW Capital Center in Dimondale, Michigan (near Lansing).
We will have more information on this event by August so stay tuned and
mark your calendars NOW!