Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 19:15:23 EST
Pam's got a new e-mail address.  [log in to unmask]
I'll be dropping AOL soon, so PLEASE change your address book to the NEW
address today!

STAR* is changing e-mail providers.  PLEASE e-mail me back if you got
this AOL address from a web site and tell me the www address so I might
visit and contact the webmaster to change STAR*'s contact information.
Thank you!  You may be helping me help the next person who uses that
site.

To review a listing of ferret shelters, contacts, vets, suppliers,
breeders, clubs, etc., visit Ferret Central at
http://www.ferretcentral.org/for-others/database.html
Updates can be sent to [log in to unmask]
***NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!  ***

Visit STAR* at http://www.thepetproject.com/ptff.html

For ferret supplies, visit http://www.theferretstore.com

Pam T.