From:
Nick Laughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 00:03:34 EST
Dook dook dook dook

Hello it's me Puella form the Cozy Hammie Ferret Shelter.  We haven't
talked in a while and I would like to say me and my brothers and sisters
are so happy {dook,dook,dook} with all your help we were able to get much
needed medical treatment for are new arrivals here at the shelter but
it's time again for all you loving two legs and us (yes, I'm talking to
you fur faces) to help out again.  You see our mommy and yes, even our
daddy {when mommy pushes and pulls his teeth to sit down and sew on that
thingy they have} have made some more sleepy sacks and hammies and the
favorites here, the blankets.  So come and bid on the pretty neat stuff
they made on Ebay and help out that needy fuzzy or if your lil fuzzy
needs that new bedding set they have been begging you to get for them
come and bid on one today.  These items are also great for that Christmas
tree giving thing my mommy and daddy are always talking about so dig down
deep and give give give till it hurts.

Oh, before I forget. (jumps up and down)  The stockings, the neat idea my
daddy and mommy came up with.  Shaped in a paw just like mine and has a
bell and even my name on it.  You should check that out too.  It's a must
have for that ferret that thinks they have every thing.  Remember, all
the proceeds go to help us little ones out here at the shelter.

Snuffles and kisses,
Puella and the gang
Cozy Hammie ferret shelter

The link for the stockings: