Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:03:38 -0400
The grand prize winner of the SOS Raffle Basket was ....... Diane Burman
of New Jersey!  Woo hoo, and congratulations, Diane!  We will try to take
pictures of her with the basket and post them on our Web site, if we can.

I will also post the names of the other winners, as I get their permission
to do so.  (Some entrants live in FFZ's like California, so I don't want
to announce any names without permission).

I am happy to announce, however that TWO ferret soaps were won by the
humans Tamara Stanton and Jeff Wiedner, joined by 7 happy weasels: Ginger,
Moonshine, Penny, Jack, Hobbes, Sierra, and Angel.  Congratulations! :->

Another lucky soap winner in the raffle ...
 ... was Sukie and Steve Crandall, also of New Jersey!  Congratulations!:->

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483