From:
D CHRISTEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 15:54:54 -0000
how about gift cards, for purchases instead of cash?  w/a little research
you can find out where most shelter purchases are made, and get gift cards
to be used towards the purchases...cheaper than sending whole items, and
almost guarantees that all mdse is going for animals.

p.s.  we all have accents, i was corrected on my english by of "all" people
an englishman off the Queen of Englands ship Brittannica, in San Diego, CA.
many years ago...regarding macrame', and Kids, kids are not children they
are goats.  Sorry i cannot give to correct english version of macrame'.,
it's in the ACCENT.

donna