From:
Michelle Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:28:03 -0400
I am a new ferret owner.  I have only had him 2 1/2 months.  He is a MF
sable.  I read alot about ferrets before I decided to invest my money in
one.  I am really glad I did.  He is a great distraction for the problems
of life.  He makes me laugh and he loves toes.

Well, on to my question... I hope this doesn't sound dumb.  Me and my
family are planning on going to the lake for the 4th of July.  I haven't
decided if I am going to take Bandit with me.  If not my brother is going
to keep him.  Well, my question is will he forget me?  (Told you it was
going to sound dumb)  I haven't had any other contact with a ferret before
I got mine and I have never heard or read any thing about how good their
memories are.

Well, I hope I haven't sounded to dumb, and I look forward to hearing your
comments.

Thanks,
Michelle and Bandit