From:
Larry and Tequita Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 08:44:43 -0500
Several people have e-mailed me about using my post.  You may use the post
on other lists, newsletters, etc.  Just use it in it's entirety, and please
send me a copy of any newsletters.  E-mail me for my address.

Thank you for your concern and your helpful comments.  That's why I like
this list so much.  We look out for each other and truly care.

Ok, what is a Degu (sp)?  I keep seeing the word and I don't have a clue
except that it is some sort of critter. :o)

Tequita Williamson