From:
tsmeyers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 08:37:46 -0500
Only 4 days left until the raffle ends!

Raffle items include
~Bedding by Fran Brown
~Bedding by Rose German
~A nice fleece blanket
~2003 Jeannie Carley ferret calendar (a collectors dream!)
~Toys, toys and more toys
~Ferret treats
~A beautiful hand crafted wooden ferret memorial box
~Ferret magazines
~Cute magnet
NEW ITEM~2 cuddle cups WITH matching hammies by Diane Iverson
NEW ITEM~2 handmade *ferret* towels
2 handmade ferret soaps
Both items donated by Sandy Repper and the Dook City Gang

Follow the link for more information!
http://www.midnightbeaujolais.com/raffle/index.htm

Thank you to those who have already purchased raffle tickets!  :)

Tammy & The War Weasels!
~~~~~
"But we in it shall be remember'd; we few, we happy few, we band of
brothers ;
For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother..."