From:
Heather Fox-Honeycutt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2012 09:12:08 -0700
First of all, My family and I would like to say Thank you to everyone
again for all the prayers and Donations! Last night Ms Diva had a good
poo, and she was eating on her own! This morning around 10:30am I got
a phone call from the vet that as long as the remainder of her bill
is paid I can pick Diva up today! The blockage has passed and is doing
much better! The amount left to pay is $186.23! So we are almost there!
I thank god that there are people like ya'll in this world, and that
we did NOT have to do surgery!

They are going to send her home with a couple days of food, but will
have to get more! They are also sending her home with the antibiotics.
Also they want to see her back in one week so that will be an
additional cost along with whatever the cost of the antibiotics and
food will be! Please do not give up on us just yet! We are almost to
the light at the end of the tunnel! Also my daughter Kaylina was so
thrilled that everyone was helping out! If everyone could please email
us @ [log in to unmask], your mailing address my daughter would like
to do something for each of you! As soon as we pick Diva up I will post
pictures on my facebook page, and post a nother e mail that we have
picked her up!

Again Thank You so much to everyone for beiliving in us and standing
beside us!

Heather Honeycutt